Employers have a legal responsibility to their employees to make the workplace safe and to cover their employees as per the Royal decree – 40/1976. However, accidents happen even when every reasonable safety measure has been taken.
This legal responsibility on employers to pay in the event of an injury to workmen during the course of their work, includes the following covers:
- Permanent disability (total or partial)
- Salary for the period the employee is unable to work
- Medical expenses (surgical, medicines, hospital admission, etc)
We at Dhofar Insurance can cover all of the above.
In addition, the following can also be covered:
- 24 hours coverage on duty / off duty
- Repatriation of injured workmen
- Repatriation of the deceased/remains to the hometown - which includes ambulance charges, embalming & preparing the mortal remains, coffin and air passage